[bksvol-discuss] Re: this list as community

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:05:38 -0400

Hi, Hope. Sometimes, I think you may not get an answer not because someone
doesn't want to answer you but because most of us probably don't know, and
the ones who might know don't monitor this list all the time and might not
have seen your message. The best thing to do if you want to ask about a
specific book is to first check the various lists out there. If you don't
find your answer there, email Gustavo and explain to him that you've done
all the checking you could on your own but can't find the books you're
asking about and ask him. I hope your surgery went well. Things have been
crazy around here and I've gotten really behind on mail, so I'm trying to
get through everything but did want to respond to this and let you know that
I seriously doubt you've offended anyone. I just think people think if they
don't know the answer, it's better just to not say anything at all rather
than having dozens of messages with everyone saying they don't know. Take
care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):