[bksvol-discuss] Re: strange occurrence with rtf file

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:43:43 -0500

Hi Natasha and list,

Well, I am using Openbook 7.0, with the newest downloadable build.  I went
ahead and tried saving the file as an rtf file under a different name, but the
results were still the same.  I'm still seeing the rquote and \par nonsense.
Is there another route I could utilize to get the file finished, i.e. could I
save it from openbook as a MS Word doc, and then as an rtf file?  The previous
six books I scanned and subsequently validated never had this problem.  I fear
I may be forced to just simply embark on a major cleaning expedition.