[bksvol-discuss] Re: socks

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:18:53 -0500

Boy Shelley I just can't help from asking, did he do like the prince in Cinderella, and take it around the neighborhood to see who it fit?

Dave

At 08:33 PM 12/16/2004, you wrote:
Oh, my your braillelite!

that must have not been good.

A friend of mine, and her now husband got acquainted, when his golden
retriever Darcy, stole a bra from her apartment and took it home to his.

They both have goldens, and now have two beautiful twins.

London ane Mitchell.

But all was started by a golden snatching a bra.  Apparently Darcy also
liked stealing apples too.

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner