[bksvol-discuss] Re: socks

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:54:16 -0500

I'm serious. I hadn't owned the thing but a month, and the dog destroyed it.
Maybe he didn't digest it, but he tore that thing to pieces! And don't think
I was the dumb one for leaving it out. I had taken it with me for my visit
to my father's house, and it was in it's leather pouch, wrapped safely in my
clothing, zipped up in the middle of my duffel bag, on top of a table. I
don't know what inspired him to go in my bag in the first place, but he
emptied the whole thing and that was the only thing in which he decided to
munch on.
My pink nosed friend, thankfully knows better.