[bksvol-discuss] Re: socks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:42:06 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Elizabeth. I think it's a Stephen King thing:
eithr the washing macines or the dryhiers, and I think
it's the dryers, eat socks when we're not looking --
and it's a world-wide conspiracy -- at least a
U.S.-wide one. I've had several homes in several
places and I've always ended up missing socks. I have
a full bag of unmatched socks which I try every time I
do laundry to match to something. Some, though, I've
used to send stocking gifts to my daughters are
Christmas time. They still hang them up when they
receive them, and it's fun to look for stocking
stuffers, though I usually end up with a lot of
practical things like the more expensive but
easier-to-use dental floss (I'm the practical type).

Cindy

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com