[bksvol-discuss] Re: returned to step one page

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:30:36 -0800 (PST)

If that were possible, it would also make it easier
for people like me who are willing to take problem
books. As things are now I have to click on a book I
might be interested in nd see if it's been returned
several times and why, in which case I'lltake ot, or
it it's in good shape and/or has never been released,
in which case I'll leave it for someone else.

Cindy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo