[bksvol-discuss] returned to step one page

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 05:26:17 -0500

Hello.
On the step one page tonight, I found a few books which have already been
validated and approved, but they say they were bounced back to the step one
page for different reasons, checking page breaks, copyright information, etc.
My question is, when it's bounced back to the step one page, is that copy the
original file again, or the already validated once cleaned-up copy?
I would really hope it to be the second, but they're appearing back in their
original formats, so I'm left to assume the second.
Tiffany