[bksvol-discuss] Re: released What I keep by Jennifer K. Green

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:36:09 -0800

Cindy, I thought that it might not be available at most libraries.  If it's
still on the step 1 page in a few weeks I'll get it again and have one more
look at it, but there's not enough headers to tell where each page ends or
begins and some poems span two pages.  I just don't have the confidence to
make guesses at page numbers, particularly if this book were, say, to be
used by a student in a paper about native Americans or poetry in general.
Thanks for looking it up, you're a real angel.
Shannon