[bksvol-discuss] released What I keep by Jennifer K. Green

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:48:56 -0800

Hi,
This book is a collection of poetry, it's a short book, I don't think it is
more than 70 pages, but there are no page breaks.  While there are headers on
some of the pages, I don't feel confident enough to try to fix it up.  There
are also many line breaks and I can't tell if it's because of the poetry or the
margins or blank space on the page.  The book has a valid copyright, but I'm
not sure if it can be gotten easily from any library system.
Does anyone want to give this a try?  I'd hate to reject the book just because
it has no page breaks, but if no one can do this, I'll have to I guess.
Thanks,
Shannon