[bksvol-discuss] OT: for dog owners

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:34:01 -0800 (PST)

When I was validating Dog Health and Nutrition for Dummies (I'm about halfway
through it), I noticed that on the front cover, there was an ad that said "FREE
daily eTips at dummies.com", so I went to www.dummies.com.  I typed in 'dog' in
the search box, and it returned 35 books and 126 articles.  Of course they want
you to buy the books, but the articles are free.  The first 7 articles listed
are:
  Convincing Your Dog to Potty in One Place     Giving Your Dog His Medicine
 Bringing a New Adult Dog Home     How Your Lifestyle Affects Your Dog's
Housetraining     To Treat or Not to Treat When Housetraining Your Dog
Handling the Problems of Old Age in Your Dog     Helping Your Dog Battle Fleas,
Ticks, and Worms

  If someone is looking for advice on dogs, this might be a good place to start.

  HTH, Carrie

Yahoo! Mail