[bksvol-discuss] questions on editing

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:31:08 -0500

Ok, I've decided that I'm going to be stubbern with this book.  <g>  I went to
the library today to check out the book in print.  They didn't have it there
but ordered it from another library for me.  I'll get that in a few days to a
week.  So, In the mean time I'm going to clean up as much as I can.

I'm going to be deleting several blank pages that aren't sposed to be there.
How many line from the top of the page should the page header be?

The page numbers are all at the bottem of the page.  Is this ok, or would it
make more sence to have them at the top?

Would it be ok to change all the font to the same font? I don't like reading
Arial.

Kelly C