[bksvol-discuss] Re: status of a submission

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:04:38 -0500

Alison,
    I've had books take months to appear on the site. If the book is still on
the admin list then asking the list is quite honestly useless as that's all we
can tell you. If it disappears without you getting an acceptance or rejection
notice, then write to Gustavo as again I doubt we'll have any idea *grin*

Jake