[bksvol-discuss] Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 21:19:55 -0600

Well, gee, I sure wouldn't reject that book if its text quality is "more than
good" as you said. How do you know if there are or aren't page breaks? Just
curious. When I call something up in K1000 to edit, it will have x
number of pages, even if its a txt file. How does one know if those are
arbitrarily defined by k1000 or if they are page breaks that correspond to the
ones in the book> Obviously, if you page through and see  page
numbers at the top or bottom of each page, you'd assume the pagination is
correct. But how do you know for sure if actual page breaks are there? In the
case of Riptide, how could you tell for sure that there aren't
page breaks?
Mary