[bksvol-discuss] Re: odd

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:55:49 -0500

Hi, elizabeth! You definitely have my sympathy! I had a yard full of baby skunks a couple of months ago. Fortunately, I was never close enough to them to get zapped, although thanks to warnings from some kind neighbors, I narrowly avoided a couple of potentially disastrous situations! <LOL> everyone said that they were awfully cute, but they certainly could not keep their cute little selves in my yard! <Smile> I have a friend who has a little Peekapoo, and she would chase after the mother skunk before the babies were born (I didn't know she was making her home under my porch), but again, all serious mishaps were avoided. <smile> Anyway, I certainly wish you and your baby the best with all the clean-up! Try to stay cool!

Jana