[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot odd

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:52:04 -0400

    Oh my, what a chore, hope you manage to get him good and clean and get that
awful smell off. I have never had that happen to me, the worst thing my dog did
was roll in dog stuff, yuck, and it was at a family gathering on Thanksgiving
day and I had to wash her with the hose, fortunately she just got her neck
dirty but yuck!
She was famous for rolling in something and of course at the most inappropriate
time if there is an appropriate time, but it was always when I needed to go
out.  I had to put her in the bathtub once when my brother was here andwe were
on our way out somewhere; he and his wife had to go without me so I could bathe
my dog.
Patti

I have figured it out.  I don't mind having my dog and cat in the house,
because they don't complain so much about people hair.