[bksvol-discuss] Re: odd

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:25:12 -0700

E, Not good:(

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 9:07 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: odd

All of you dog folks on this list can sympathize.  My guide Burton the
Black lab got zapped by a skunk in our back yard about three this
morning.  My friend and I are going to wash him off with the vet's
recommentation  It is a quart of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide a quarter cup
of baking soda and a teaspoon of liquid soap.  You put it on the dog and
let it dry.  Then you rinse it off.

Wish me luck.  I have good friends and so does Burton to do such a
thing.  By the way it is about ninety out right now.

E.