[bksvol-discuss] Re: mathematical books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:32:09 -0800 (PST)

As you probably know (some people are just starting
and don't) there's no limit on the number of times one
can renew.

Oops -- I was going to say that if anyone wanted to
know what alephs, bets, etc. looked like, they could
look on the 'Net -- then I realized that the majority
of people reading here ar blind, so it doesn't matter.
I think the book you're doing will be very useful to
some of the students.

When you have some time, can you explain what cantor's
hypothesis is? In simple terms? or is that not
possible. It sounds like something Reuven in Chaim
Potok's The Chosen would have studied.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail