[bksvol-discuss] Re: invalid RTF

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:35:06 -0600

Layout information is not at all the same as formatting.  It is only useful
in a KES file, and rarely even then if the scan came out ok.  It really
should go before it becomes an RTF.  If you want it to stay in the KES file
just don't save the file as KES again before saving it as RTF and after
removing the layout information.

Maybe punctuation was a problem for some people since it wasn't aloud in DOS
style file names either.  My problem files didn't have punctuation to begin
with, unless you count spaces. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/