[bksvol-discuss] Re: heeellp quick someone?

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:50:10 -0600

The browse button is silent if you are in forms mode.  You know it's the
browse button because it is the only thing that should cause nothing but
silence when you tab to it.
If you leave forms mode you can hear the browse button and press enter on
it.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/