[bksvol-discuss] Re: header stripping

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:42:39 -0600

Run that by me again now, for protecting chapter headers? Do you put a
page number on the top line, skip a line and then the chapter heading?
Or is it best to have the book title and page number before the
chapter heading? And there's usually a line left between the chapter
heading and the start of the chapter. Do you delete that blank line,
or leave it?

Pam