[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: Comment from the staff about Adult Content Filtering

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:23:37 -0600

I just finished validating "understanding human sexuality: 9th edition". (By the way, whoever scanned it did a great job. Thanks!)

I retained the adult content rating because I felt that the information might be confusing to a child.

However, this brings up a good question: how would you rate a book which explained the facts of life to an adolescent or pre-adolescent?

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>