[bksvol-discuss] Re: a thought

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:16:55 -0800

Just wondering, my paperbacks are in good shape as far as the pages go, but the
spines are broken.  I did this because it was easier to make sure I didn't miss
words in the margins while scanning.  they seem to try pretty hard to close
themselves if you don't bend them back hard, especially the fatter ones.  Do
you think anyone would still want them up there?  The pages are not damaged,
but the spines are all creased up from bending them to make it easier to keep
them open.