[bksvol-discuss] Re: a thought

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:45:35 -0500

Please let me know what other book groups you have found on the net. I am particularly interested in book reading tgroups or folks interested in particular genres such as historical novels or biography. Are there any that you know about where folks meet and telecomference or speak via microphone and computer?

All the best,
E.