[bksvol-discuss] Re: Writer's Practice Group Meeting Announcement

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:00:22 -0500

Hi, Elizabeth. I submitted a book awhile back that might help you. It's called Writing Articles That Sell, by Louise Boggus. Though the book was written in the sixties, the underlying principles still hold true. It's funny how some things don't go out of style. (smile) I use the ideas from that book to help me sell my work. There is also a book called On Writing Well that might be useful to you as well.

Monica Willyard

E. wrote:
I would like to have books on bookshare talking about how writers build up their businesses as freelance nonfiction writers.