[bksvol-discuss] Re: Writer's Practice Group Meeting Announcement

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:13:30 -0500

I would like to have books on bookshare talking about how writers build up their businesses as freelance nonfiction writers. I have missed most of the writing practices. I got up at three yesterday morning and so was abed by eight my time. I am with you in spirit writers group. Have saved all the links to discussions. Please post any info about writers groups online particularly ones with audio conferencing. The idea of talking with other writers appeals to me.