[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wow!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:57:32 -0800 (PST)

The book Cryptonomicon, now apparently on the new
books list but also being worked on by Pratik. How
that can be, I'm not sure. That is, it sounded as if
he'd validated and uploaded it but at the same time
he's still working on it. I think he's trying to drive
us all crazy, so he and Guido have company (grin).

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com