[bksvol-discuss] distinguishing colors

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:55:02 -0800 (PST)

I have a problem distingishing navy blue from black.
When I'm sorting my husband's socks I have to wait
until daytime and take them out into the sun. And
green and sort of off-grean, almost turquoise. I had a
blouse I thought was green until I put it with
something else and went out for the day. I didn't have
time to change, so I had to live with it. SOmething
that would distinguish colors and wasn't too expensive
would be good for lots of sighted people and
color-blind people, too.

Cindy

---

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail