[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wow!

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:54:05 -0600

Pratick had been working on it, I'm happy that its finally up there as well. I know he did a lot of work on it to make it readable, so enjoy.

Ner
At 12:02 AM 12/15/2004, you wrote:
I'm looking over the new books, and I see Cryptonomicon has finally made it! I remember there was discussion about this book months ago that seemed to go on forever, then, it just disappeared and kept showing up on Jesse and now Marissa's list for what felt like another eternity, but it's finally here. *smile* I don't think it's necessarily my cup of tea, but it's still nice to finally see it in the collection. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
<mailto:inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in your heart.

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com