[bksvol-discuss] Re: What's with the Countdown

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:45:38 -0800

thanks. I just learned, though, that it's not always a count *down*. I bought one of those cheap paperbacks yesterday, and it counts *up* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.

I don't suppose it makes much difference, since - if I understand you correctly - it's not about the order, but just how far it goes.

Thanks, again.