[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer scanned books VS publisher quality submits

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:00:36 -0700

Volunteer scanned books VS publisher quality submitsLarry, I had the same
experience several weeks ago concerning a book I had proofread.  The PQ book
made it into the collection the same night I submitted my proofread book.
My only suggestion is to check the publisher.  In the case of my book, the
publisher was a subsidiary of Random House one of the publishers that submits
PQ books to Bookshare.
You have my sympathy, but I don't know a solution except to avoide certain
publishers and avoid their subsidiaries.

Lori C.