[bksvol-discuss] Volunteer scanned books VS publisher quality submits

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:22:17 -0500

I sent the below to Scott.  If I've missed something, someone tell me.

Scott,

I just had the experience of one of my scan submissions being rejected
because a publisher quality book beat it into the collection.  If I have
missed it somewhere, I appologize, but is there any way of knowing what
books are going to be Pq submitted.  I enjoy scanning books for the site but
feel I am lacking my marching orders.  What should I be scanning, or should
I avoid scanning.