[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation question:

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:03:59 -0800 (PST)

Very good point, Gerald. What was I thinking! smile.

It's probably because people like you are still up
when I'm on line that I forget the time
difference--grin.

On the other hand, if they try to upload in the early
morning hours, I mean 7 - 9, we'd still be asleep.

But basically I was just joking.

Cindy