[bksvol-discuss] Re: Things that work for me

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:34:38 -0600

Wow I must have lightning fingers...I've got OB's setting for delay at zero.
I just immediately begin the page turning process when I hear the light
begin to return. If the page is particularly difficult to turn for a change,
I might miss the start in which case I simply hit the cancel button and then
hit Add more pages to the scan when I'm ready.

Happy Holidays all!
Jake