[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning quickly no matter what -- was: Coulter

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:22:42 -0700

The only thing I don't like about doing that is that if the
recognition is messed up, you're not really aware of it cuz you're
sleepin or whatever, & then u gotta do it all over again.  Course, it
beats the fire out of doing both a rescan & rerecognize.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net