[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:35:58 -0400

Cultured Handmaiden and Astra are both scans which already exist on the step 1 list. I do not know the contition of either. Wouldn't you employ your time more profitably though submitting scans of books not already on the step 1 list?

E.
At 12:54 AM 8/30/2005, you wrote:

I'm planning to scan these books: Forever After, Cultured Handmaiden, Astra, and Unfinished Tapestry. I'll post when they're ready for submission. If there's a reason Not to submit any of these at that time, I'll keep it in my own collection.
I'm also about finished working on Slander, by Ann Coulter. Same applies.