[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

E,

The books Gary bought are the ones I had downloaded
and kept renewing. Except for Cultured Handmaiden,
they were txt books in Fair (but really poor)
condition. I'd fixed two of the ones I had but he said
he was willing to re-scan them and so he ordered them.
One of the reasons I'd taken them  is that they'd been
on the list for months and been released numerous
times.

Are you validating Cultured Handmaiden? That was the
only one that looked as if it was in decent shape, and
it had been rated Good rather than Fair and was not
submitted by you-know-how. It had, though, for some
reason been on the list for months.

If you're working on C.H. and think it doesn't need to
be re-scanned, then just let Gary know. I plan to do
Astra, since I'm finally getting the book from the
library,  though it may not be the same edition he's
got. the others that I re-downloaded I'll reject when
he submits them rather than work on.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com