[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner buying advice please

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:20:31 -0500

I have been pondering that. I don't precisely remember. Maybe 2 years. I know I
scanned a number of books with it. Plus scanning mail.

*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity   in
Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040