[bksvol-discuss] Really need help:

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:54:59 -0400

Dear All,
I really need help. I have scanned for a long time, but I'm having serious scanning problems. I use the latest version of openbook. Recently I sent a large book for proofing and learned that the paragraphs were not appearing as paragraphs. I have contacted Freedcomscientific and they don't seem to know the problem. I was told to set the open book on
'exact view'. I did this, but when I tried to edit the scan, I could not open the edit. I have been calling and the staff is trying to find the problem. No one seems to know what's wrong. If anyone can help, this would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Sister Dolores
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.