[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on cookbooks

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 10:27:50 -0500

Hi Valerie and everyone!

One of my cookbooks that I worked on years ago for myself doesn't have a copyright either, so, although I wish I could share it, it won't qualify without the vital information.

Debby

At 10:28 PM 7/29/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
Are there any exemptions for "public domain"/fundraiser non copyrighted cookbooks going into bookshare? Someone gave me a box of cookbooks and maybe a third of them are non copyrighted but wonderfully formatted for scanning. I fear they are not eligible, but would love to help them find their way into the collection.

Thanks!
Valerie To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to