[bksvol-discuss] Help with a book if possible (clarification)

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <luvlabguidedogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 04:22:14 -0400

I just wanted to say I don't expect anyone to get the book and finish helping me by Tuesday. I just mean I can't keep the print copy past then so I won't be able to rescan anything, but since all I need is verification of what the chapters are that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.

Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/luvlabguidedogs
Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.

Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/luvlabguidedogs
Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.

On 8/9/2010 4:00 AM, Julie & Miss Mercy wrote:
Hi all. I'm scanning A PROPER PURSUIT by Lynn Austin. This is a library
book that I haven't had a chance to scan until now and it's due Tuesday
so I can't keep it but what I need sighted help with should be pretty
easy if I can get someone willing to do it. Each chapter is numbered,
but with the little bit of vision I have, it looks like there might be
headings for each chapter too. She's done this in some of her other
books and I've seen this in other historical fiction books as well,
where the chapter might be numbered and the heading might represent the
location or something like that, so if I could get someone sighted to
get this book from a library or something and skim through to the
beginning of each chapter to let me know if there are headings after
each chapter number, I'd appreciate it. If you can email me off-list,
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'd appreciate it.