[bksvol-discuss] Re: OmniPage 17 Standard On Sale!

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 19:31:09 -0400

Oh excellent, thanks Mary Anne! By the time I am ready to click scan I have
one hand on the book on the scanner so using my let hand to click the mouse
is a pain in the butt.

And since I only do 10 pages (or for cookbooks, 2 pages) at a time, I am
constantly clicking scan. I like tabbing to scan another page and hitting
the space bar to scan the next page. Yes, I know I can tell it to
automatically scan every so many seconds but with the types of books I do I
never know when I want to pause scanning to recognize a tricky looking page
all by itself so I can fix anything that needs fixing immediately while I'm
looking at the page.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading:  Sleeping with Anemone by Kate Collins