[bksvol-discuss] Re: Old books

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:22:08 -0600

Shelly,

There is a guy here who buys and sells all kinds of books through eBay or
one of those.  So if you ever do business with a guy named Russ from Logan,
Utah, that is my favorite cab driver.  He told me that he bought a book last
week for 9 cents and then sold it for $164.  Usually his deals are smaller.
He is good guy, and he will give you a fir deal.  Let me know if there is
anything you are looking for specifically, and I will ask him the next time
I see him.  I see him quite often as he is the only decent cab driver in
town.

Kasondra Payne