[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted The Absent Author

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:19:34 -0400

Another kids book submitted.

My librarian gave me a whole bunch of different series to check out.  So
they will be appearing from time to time.

The Absent Author
By Ron Roy
From the Book jacket:
Dink Douglas writes his favorite writer Wallis Wallace, and invites him to
visit Green Lawn. Wonder of wonders, Wallace says yes! In fact, the famous
writer says that the only way he won't come is if he's kidnapped. -But when
the big day comes, Wallis Wallace is nowhere to be found. The police think
he just missed his plane, but Dink knows better. It's up to Dink and his two
best friends, Josh and Ruth Rose, to find Wallace-before it's too late!

Don't miss the next book in the A to Z Mysteries  series-
The Bald Bandit

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council