[bksvol-discuss] Re: Of screenreaders and other talking tech for validation

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:20:29 -0500

I was the not so proud owner of five typelites and now will wait till a
"tested" product comes out before I will purchase FS again.

The Elba is huge!  I got to touch one, and it is the size of a laptop,  not
really notetaker size at all.

Oh, don't forget the Lap Talk as well.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.