[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: The Hunger Site

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:49:51 -0500

Hey, and there turns out to be one part of this thread that isn't off topic. One of this site's partners is the literacy site. It gives books to kids, now how cool is that? Definitely something for us Bookshare users to consider. A lot of us know what it was like at some point not being able to access books. This is just one more way to share what we all love... reading. www.theliteracysite.com.

Thanks Carrie!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>