[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm Back...

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:19:03 -0800 (PST)

Welcome back, Nehemia,

Depending on how long you've been gone, and what you
consider important, your question "Have I missed
anything important" is a difficult one to answer.
We've talked about fun things like Christmas shopping
and Hangman and about annoyances like extra blank
pages in books, chapter titles that won't remain, some
wonderful new technology . . . too much to recount
here.

Just enjoy being back, have a wonderful holiday (are
you on holiday from school?) and if you have any
problems, post here and wonderful people will solve
them for you.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail