[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Re: PackMate?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm finding that putting my right hand where it
belongs causes some pain, but that may be because I
have a wrist that after having been broken didn't heal
correctly, and so it's twisting incorrectly.  Also,
now that you mention it, though the computer
keyboard, at least mine, is very loose, I think I it
is smaller than a typewriter keyboard because of the
additional non-letter keys to the right,i.e., the
numerical keyboard and arrows, up and down keys, etc.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com