[bksvol-discuss] OT Re: PackMate?

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:45:17 -0700

Hello Kasondra,

Well, I spoke with Dell this week and no one seems to know of that computer
they told me about six weeks ago when I spoke with a sales rep.

I forget the one you said you are using? Was it the 1100?

Here is an option I have been reading up on and may make a call to get some
additional information.

? Intel® Centrino? Mobile Technology
available with select VAIO notebooks.
? Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional available
? An ultra-light 3.04 pounds
? Up to 9 hours of battery life
1
? 10.6" widescreen display with
XBRITE? technology.

Sony VGN-T350P/T
NEW

List of 6 items
? Intel® Pentium® M Processor Ultra Low Voltage 753 (1.20GHz1, 2MB L2 Cache)
? Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
? Integrated wireless WAN through Cingular Wireless National EDGE Network
and integrated 802.11b/g wireless LAN
? DVD+R Double Layer/DVD±RW drive
? 512MB RAM
and 60GB hard drive
? Burgundy exterior

$ 2,199.99
Starting at $ 1,899.99

I haven't found the actual spec sheets on these but from other reading they
are just under 1 inch thick and about 11 by 8.

I'll keep up by research but these is the smallest and lightest I have found
yet.