[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Old enough? Not

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:25:01 -0500

Yup. I read lots of them--and he was credited, as Erie Stanley Gardner. He didn't have much to do with the radio broadcasts, though.

The hard part, and I know the scanner and I can't and won't be perfect, is dates. I know a ^ is usually either a 4 or a -4, a $ is a 5, but an * is one I can't figure. I'm removing |, I figure / is I but \ is complex.

I think I've spent five or six weeks on this, since it's a reference book. I just hope someone finds it useful. I find it entertaining.

Mickey