[bksvol-discuss] Re: Late hours

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:47:27 -0500

Twelve year old

Lemony Snicket

Or America Girls

Sixteen year old.

How about the books by the crew from the Monster Garage.

They are

How to Customize Damn Near Anything

And there are two books showing all the machines they modified.

Awesome stuff, my fifteen year old brother drewelled over them.

smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council